Welcome to our hostel holtekilen
Oslo Hostel Holtekilen – a gem by the Oslofjord!
It is located in beautiful surroundings in Stabekk, nine kilometres from the centre of Oslo, with good bus connections to the city centre. If you are looking for reasonably priced accommodation near Oslo, Telenor Arena or Henie Onstad Kunstsenter, this is the place for you.
Hostel Holtekilen is open during summers and is an excellent option for families, groups and other visitors. The hostel boasts a big outdoor area with barbeque facilities and great swimming spots nearby – Fornebukta, Rolfstangen and Storøyodden are all within walking distance. There are many beautiful parks and coastal paths in the area. In addition, the hostel has canoes, kayaks and bikes that guests can use free of charge.
All the rooms at Oslo Hostel Holtekilen have access to a guest kitchen and a TV lounge. The hostel has free wi-fi, free parking and rooms with en suite or shared bathrooms. Reception is open 24 hours a day. The price of the room includes what might be the best buffet breakfast in Oslo. We give you a good start to your day and to your stay in Oslo.
- Wireless internet
- Comfortable bedding essentials
- Washing machine
- Bus parking
- Barbecue area
- Luggage storage
- Guest computer
- Bike storage
- Guest kitchen
- Communal lounge
- Outdoor areas
- Canoes/kayaks free of charge
- Baby cot
- Furthermore, we accept all credit cards – no extra charges
- Swimming spots nearby
- Early check-in & Late check-out (Upon availability only)
Pets are welcome, however, the hostel needs to be notified prior to the arrival. A one-time per-stay per-room pet cleaning ( Extra cleaning) fee of Nok.200,- will apply. The price is subject to change without notice. The hostel will respect the prices of any services already secured and confirmed.
- Pets must be kept on a leash when in the hostel or on hostel property.
- Pets are not allowed in the dining room or kitchen
- One pet per room allowed
- Pets must not be left unattended
- Guests are responsible for all property damage resulting from their pet
- Any disturbances such as barking or meowing must be curtailed to ensure other guests are not inconvenienced.