The Oslo Pass gives you free entry to 30 museums and attractions, free travel on all public transport, free entry to outdoor swimming pools, free walking tours, discounts on sightseeing, ski simulator, Tusenfryd Amusement Park, concert tickets, climbing, ski rental, and special offers in restaurants, shops, entertainment and leisure venues.
24 hours: 395 NOK (≈ 42 EUR)
48 hours: 595 NOK (≈ 63 EUR)
72 hours: 745 NOK (≈ 78 EUR)
24 hours: 210 NOK (≈ 22 EUR)
48 hours: 295 NOK (≈ 31 EUR)
72 hours: 370 NOK (≈ 39 EUR)
24 hours: 315 NOK (≈ 33 EUR)
48 hours: 475 NOK (≈ 50 EUR)
72 hours: 595 NOK (≈ 63 EUR)
- Along with the Oslo Pass, you will receive the Oslo Pass booklet, describing all the benefits for Oslo Pass holders
- Children: The Oslo Pass for children is valid for children from 4 to 15 years of age
- Seniors: The Oslo Pass for seniors is valid for seniors from 67 years of age. Please show your ID card at one of our sales points in Oslo in order to claim the senior discount.
- Student discount: 20 % student discount only applies to students under 30 years of age with a valid student ID card with photo and semester card, or a valid ISIC card (not ISIC bank card). To get the discount you must buy your Oslo Pass at Oslo Visitor Centre or from Ruter’s Customer Service Centres at Trafikanten, Aker Brygge or Oslo Airport.
- We offer a 20 % discount for school classes visiting Oslo as a group. The offer applies to elementary school and middle school groups (ages 6–16), and both pupils and teachers get a discount. To get the discount you must buy the Oslo Pass at the Tourist Information Centre in Oslo.
- The Oslo Pass is valid for 24, 48 or 72 hours from the moment you validate the card by writing the time and date in the space provided, or activating it in the Oslo Pass app. From that moment, the pass is valid for the number of hours indicated on it.
Save Money By Using Public Transportation
Oslo offer great public transportation options. Whether it’s trains, buses, trams, Metro (T) ferries there is often plenty of money to be saved.
- Do not buy ticket on board
- Use machines or authorised outlets like Narvesen, Deli De Luca or apps